THE CURSILLO MOVEMENT OF CHRISTIANITY
It is a movement of the Church that, through its own method, the possibility of living and coexistence as a fundamental Christian, helps to discover and carry out the personal vocation, and propitiates the creation of nuclei of Christians, who are fermenting the gospel Environments.
IT IS A MOVEMENT FOR CHURCH BECAUSE
It was born from the pastoral plan. Presided over by the bishop. In it the leaders help the conversion fermenting gospel environments.
COMPLIES WITH THE CRITERIA OF ECCLESIALITE. THE MCC ASSUMED THE 5 NOTES OF ECCLESIALITE (SAINT JOHN PAUL II)
• Primacy to the vocation of holiness
• Responsibility to confess the Catholic faith
• Community and participation with the Pope and the bishops
• Have the same purpose of the church
• Service to dignity
THE MOVEMENT HAS THREE STAGES PRECURSILLO, CURSILLO AND POSCURSILLO
1. Prescursillo– Search and selection of leaders
2. Cursillo – To live the experience of the encounter with yourself, with God and with the brothers.
3. Poscursillo– Must be dynamic and fluid. Must have and offer:
• Objective – Continue with the conversion and living of the Christian fundamental
• As it is the MCC’s responsibility to provide a community that helps grow and share their Christian life together.
• Means- the Group Meeting (who are friends and are Christian or want to be and meet to be more friends and more Christian) and the Ultreya community is visible in a meeting, with an attitude of progressive conversion and Feel united in one faith, one Lord and one baptism and feel the need to meet to share and strengthen the Christian fundamental .