Catholic Christian Family Movement
What is M.F.C.C.?
It is a Catholic Movement of Families:
- They have decided to be happier and truly Christian.
- They are interested in all that relates to the family.
- They enthuse to understand the importance of marriage as the cell of society.
- They want to change the atmosphere in their parish
What is the purpose of M.F.C.C. ?
- Communication and dialogue between Spouses to develop and strengthen their marriage.
- Opportunities for dialogue between parents and children, thereby promoting greater union of the family and the development of each of its members.
- Develop a family lifestyle according to Human Values and most appropriate to their Christian circumstances .
- Better understanding of the environment in which they are so that they can adapt, select and enrich the environment with their own cultural values.
- Compression of the problems of the community and desire to seek constructive changes.
What is the purpose of M.F.C.C.?
The Christian Family Catholic Movement aims to:
- Unify more marriages.
- More harmonious relations between parents and children.
- Happier homes
- More honest environment where children can grow and develop Christianly.
- Communities form truly Christian.
- Restores FAMILY in CHRIST!